Come along on a ride with me!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

3 Day Trip

I managed to get out on a 3 day trip to Ky, Va, Tn, and Wv. This blog is going to be short and sweet but with some nice pictures. I rode down to Lexington Ky on the first day. Here are a few pic.

Grant Lake in Mt. Orab Ohio

Photobucket

Bridge heading into Ky

Photobucket

Veterens Memorial just over the bridge

Photobucket

You gotta stop here!

Photobucket

My friend I met while at the park

Photobucket

Day 2 I took a wrong turn and found this cool mural.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some of the great scenery along the way!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Natural Tunnel near Bristol Va.

Photobucket

Fatz Cafe Bristol Tn.

Photobucket

Sign coming into "The Snake"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Morning of Day 3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some scenery along the way to the Cass Scenic Railroad.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Cass Railroad

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


ET Phone home!

Photobucket

3 days 1220 miles what a great trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment