Come along on a ride with me!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

It had to happen didn't it?

Its that time of year again that Biker's don't like to talk about. It time to park the ride for the season.

Granted I don't have to park it until December 1st, but next week I head to Chicago for school and when I get back I'll only have a week left. Plus my back has been bothering me for the last couple weeks. It kept me from getting to 50,000 this week. The weather was beautiful!

I made my preseson prediction. I predicted I would hit 45,000 by the end of the season. I beat that by over 4000 miles. I ended with 49210 on the clock. This gives me 14599 for the season! Best season ever.

Not much to do for the winter maintenance list. Just some cleaning and some wire clean up for my accessories. Might try to relocate the cruise control to under the trunk to clean up the look.

Well until next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment