Come along on a ride with me!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

First Ride of the Season!

Well its not much of a ride, but I did get out today for about 20 miles. The temperature is in the mid 30's. Had to try out a few new things.

First my new First Gear Rainier Jacket. It seemed to work well for the short trip. Kept me warm.

Second some new First Gear TPG Element Gloves. They did well too. Kept my hands comfortable and I didn't use the heated grips.

Third the new Garmin Zumo 665. It did its job. Have to do some tweaking on the placement of items on the screen. It has the speed limit display on it. Don't like it that it turns red when you're speeding. Makes it very hard to see. LOL The display doesn't show up as well in the sun light as my 550 did. But the weather radar is gonna be huge on my vacation in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment